The Rubber Group is seeking to hire a Maintenance Technician.
*** $500 signing bonus after 90 days ***
Do you want to make a difference every day at your job? We are looking for a self motivated person to join our team and make us better.
We are a local custom rubber molding that is seeking a skilled and talented person to add to our maintenance staff. We produce products for local, national and world-wide customers and have been satisfying our customers for over 25 years! Join our team and be successful with us!
We have great people to work with in a good working environment.
The qualified candidate must have a great attitude and enjoy working with people on a daily basis. You must have good mechanical/electrical skills and be intuitive with equipment.
You will be responsible for maintaining machines and equipment for productivity and safety for a certified ISO 9001:2008 Company.
As a maintenance technician, you will work on industrial manufacturing equipment in a safe, neat and timely manner. Experience with rubber injection and compression molding presses is a plus. Mechanic will be responsible for machine preventive maintenance, machine trouble shooting, and machine and facilities work/repair.
First Shift M-F 7:00-3:30
Flexibility required (early/late start to the shift), Call required, Over-time available
Benefit package includes: paid vacation and holiday time, medical, dental, life & long- term disability insurance package, 401k and company profit share plan, tuition reimbursement and volunteer pay.
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Welding, MIG and arc, is a plus
- Manual machining on Vertical mill and lathe
- Ability to read and follow mechanical and electrical schematics
- Must be flexible to work early/ late if the job requires
- Must be self-driven and hardworking in the absence of direction
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve issues is a MUST
- Strong mathematics back ground is a plus
- Salary to reflect work experience.
- All hires are contingent upon passing a physical, drug test and I-9 E-Verification.
- Job requires but is not limited to lifting (occasional), reaching, working on lifts and climbing ladders.
- Candidate must have their own tools.
- Reliable transportation, local travel required (mileage reimbursed)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- 2-3 years mechanical experience required
- Additional schooling in electrical, machine tool, and hydraulics is a plus
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are invited to send a resume and cover letter to John Stone at [email protected]